20 January 2012

daily prayer

     Good morning! How are we faithing? This week we have talked about the flesh stuff. We are under attack people from directly to isideous attempts at cracking our defense. We drop our defensive's when we get comfortable and also when we get distracted  thus we make ourselves vulnerable to those attacks from the enemy. As distractions in this world come our focus can be diverted and before we know it we are standing with our guard down and the fiery darts make impact. How do we overcome? How do we maintain the defensive posture without attacking others? Compassion, the Word, prayer. The subtle things that come can become devastating things if we do not pay attention and seek Godly wisdom.  Simple obedience to God can keep us in line just as easy as disobedience can destroy us. If I know God leads a certain direction but I vary the direction for say, comfort or convenience, I am in rebellion to the Word of God and that rebellion can destroy whatever is before me. One little lie, one little lust thought, one envy thought, one little thing taken because it's small and inconsequential, these things grow into bigger things. Sin is sin. Size matters not. A path strayed from even a little bit, just like a road, eventually becomes an off road experience. The principles in the Word always work. We may not see it as so does not make it not so.


Eph 6:8
Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.


Jos 1:9
 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


Psa 27:1-2
 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.


Php 4:13 
 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 




remember the Pastors and their wives...remember Miggity...


Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your love for us. Lord, we ask for wisdom that we see truth in every situation and the courage to act accordingly. Lord we lift up families that are struggling with world issues. We praise you in these storms Lord, in Jesus name, amen

No comments: