02 September 2022

 Good morning! How are we faithing? Peace and tranquility is fleeting sometimes. Anyone who thinks every second ought to be perfect is living in a fantasy world. That never happens and how we deal with these things is paramount to our well being. Nobody likes calamity. No one enjoys being ripped on. No one is happy when tragedy strikes so what does this "peace that passes all understanding" really mean? The Apostles endured things we never will. They were persecuted for their beliefs unto death yet they held onto their joy and peace right to the end. They probably were not to thrilled with the prospect of crucifixion or being hit with rocks till they died but but they knew that absent from the body, present with the Lord. We have to remember in those times where our strength truly lies. If you don't know, you need a touch from Jesus and all you have to do is ask. Everything will not instantly become blissful but that joy that now dwells inside will start to well up and before you know it, the Word will dance before your eyes, the rough spots will take on a different dimension and your spirit will be alive and secure thus that joy will flow out no matter the circumstance. I can't explain how God has overflowed joy in my heart but it does and I know my savior lives. I know his promises are real. Do you?

John 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
NIV

Phil 4:4-7
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
NIV

Hag 2:6-9
"This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the LORD Almighty. the silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty. 'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty."
NIV

Isa 54:10
Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, "says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
NIV

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for all your blessings. Lord we ask you touch us and bring the well of joy to overflowing. Let us experience your love and truth in a way it cannot be ignored. Lord, we lift those with heavy hearts today and ask you heal them. Lord, we praise your holy name and pray you for wisdom to be on top of all situations, in Jesus name , amen

No comments: