19 July 2023

      Good morning! How are we faithing? Ever been bored with life? Ever been restless to the point you start to not care? I think we all get to that point at times because of job, relationships and all the other stuff that we deal with in life. I think I understand why explorers did what they did. It also reminds me of Paul and all he endured. Bored may not be the word for his life but he had to have grown tired of all the calamity he faced. Ah but look what he said though;

Php_4:11  Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

Being content does not mean we have it all but means we have what we need. Many an argument has transpired when we talk about working to improve our state on earth but Paul is saying that wherever and whatever he faces he is content because he has Jesus right there with him. That is a good place to be so whatever you strive or are working towards, don't let it dismay you or let you forget Jesus is and he is with you when you accept salvation. 

Heavenly Father, Thank you for talents, wisdom, brain power and all of the things you gave us when you created us. Help us to be content so we don't lust after things. Help us understand our place in your kingdom. Forgive us when we forget and get down. We praise your name Lord and it is in Jesus name we pray, amen

No comments: