27 October 2023

         Good morning! How are we faithing? With the things ratcheting up this week all over the world we have to be careful not to get into news overload. We have to pray, shut off the news feed. It is important to be still to refresh. I know I can get so intent focusing on news I start to be burdened and that is a slippery slope to ride on. I have to reel it in, talk to my bride about other stuff, cut up with my friends and take a deep breath and chill. Reading the Word always helps. I was asked how to pray for what is going on in Israel. They said so much was rattling around in their head they didn't know where to start. I said, pray for the peace of Jerusalem and Israel. Pray for the innocent being in the middle of all the wars around the world. Pray for our leaders and our families. Then your mind will calm down, then you will be able to talk to God. Be sure to be still and listen also.

Psa_46:10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Heavenly Father, Thank you for salvation. We praise your holy name. We do pray for Jerusalem, Israel and all those innocent in harms way. We pray for all the innocent caught  in the crossfire of evil. Lord help our lips only speak truth to a lost world. Help us be your light in the darkness. In Jesus name, amen

No comments: