09 May 2022

     Good morning! How are we faithing? Coffee, the sun rising, a dog at my feet keeping my toes warm. Such is the mornings around here. Time in the Word and typically, no distractions. That time alone with our thoughts and with time in the Word is like my bud said last night, "battery recharging time". You make sure you get that time daily and ingest the Word of God. Yes there will be times when you don't feel like it or you may not understand what you just read but do it anyways. The Word does not return void. The Word will fill your spirit even if your mind didn't catch it at that time. Trust me on this. Trust God on this. I have found many of the concerns of the day fade and just pale in comparison when I start the day this way. I encourage you to try this for a month and see...

Isa_55:11
So shall my word be, which shall go forth from my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it.

1Co 1:18  
For the word of the cross, to them indeed that perish, is foolishness: but to them that are saved, that is, to us, it is the power of God. 

Heavenly Father,
 Thank you for your Word. Thank you for showing us your ways. Grant us wisdom to speak truth only. Guide us today through everything with Jesus glasses viewing it all. Protect the children. We lift our leaders to you. Open their eyes to your truth, in Jesus name, amen

No comments: