25 August 2022

 Good morning all! Man what a start to another beautiful day! How are we faithing? Do you find yourself so overwhelmed with the cares of the day that you have trouble rolling over and climbing out of bed? Does it hurt to even think about tomorrow? There's no club to welcome you but many of us deal every day in that manner. The uncertainty and the thought of facing another day gets to some. Here's a thought, tomorrow comes whether we participate or not. Those things we dread often are not near as dreadful as we expect. What is that dread anyways? Sometimes a step back to the park bench to relax and observe happenings gives us a clearer view of what is taking place. Sometimes it isn't really all that bad. Yes it may suck and yes it may be difficult but facing each day with a mind set of loathing hurts us. You are given breath and you awoke today. You are able to get up even with aches and pains to do whatever it is you do. The simplest things we have or are can be thanked for because starting small with gratitude builds our faith to a point we can be thankful even in turmoil. Our joy is not the twist of the key but the ability to twist it. Our happiness is not that beach in Panama City but the ability to go. We thank God for our abilities even in sorrow and displeasure because his grace has already overcome everything. Anything you face is not new or unusual and guess what? The apostles, the ones who saw first hand the miracles and wonders of Jesus, failed and had crap happen just like you. Yeah I know it's hard and sometimes you just wish to go home with God but since we are here to serve God, lets look through his eyes. Lets make this short stay, worthy of the calling. Man I know things hurt but God knows first hand too. Start your day with a prayer that your attitude changes and that you have the peace and joy from the master.

Phil 4:12-13
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
NIV

Ps 27:1-3
The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
NIV

Heb 11:1-3
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for.
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
NIV

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your grace and love that saves us. Thank you for peace. Lord we lift those hurting today, place your comforting hand on them and those effected by calamity. Lord we ask for inner joy to spring out of us so we can't contain it! Lord thank you for another day on this orb to do your will, in Jesus name,amen

No comments: