12 May 2023

      Good morning! How are we faithing? Our salvation is so complete and sometimes I wonder why a God who made us from the dust of the ground would love us. Not like we do when we make something with our hands we are pleased but he loves us. He built us from dust but nourishes us and watches us grow. He then redeemed us from the folly that is in our hearts which condemns us. He has mercy that I can't fathom.

Psa 103:12  As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. 

All of our screw ups are forgiven when we seek and ask him. All of the iniquities that hang out inside are removed by the blood of Jesus. How it works, I don't know but THAT it works is all we need. We can walk upright and assured we have a place in God's life and are allowed to walk in his light.

1Jn 1:7  But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 

I don't get it all or even know a fraction of what the Lord knows or why he does what he does but I am assured of my gift of salvation and I pray you do too. 

Heavenly Father, Thank you for saving a wretch like me. We praise and worship you with the finite understanding we have. Help us be the light of the world. Scary times are upon us but we have you and you got all of this and that is where I stand. In Jesus name, amen

No comments: