02 May 2023

     Good morning! How are we faithing? I had a very interesting dream recently. My family were at this rural place with critters, kids playing, good conversations and all of a sudden woodland critters came running out of the woods. We all stopped and watched and just as we all were wondering what was happening a pack wolves came running towards us. I stepped in front of them, grabbed two and took them to the ground while the rest of the pack jumped on me. As I was on the ground, still holding on to two, I could here them plotting my demise. I knew they would tear me to pieces but they were not going after the family. I could see those menacing eyes and those snarling teeth...and I don't think I have prayed and cried out to Jesus harder than right then. I wasn't afraid as much as I knew what was ahead. It reminded me of the warning in the Word;

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat_10:16  Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.

Luk_10:3  Go! Behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Act_20:29  For I know this, that after my departure grievous wolves shall enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

I know time is short on this globe because of what is happening all over it. Our savior is ready to return and the signs are ratcheting up. We had better be prepared and on guard for the enemy and his minions are seeking for whom they can destroy.

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your Word that is life. Thank you for salvation and the washing away our sins, for they are many. Help us be vigilant and aware so we don't fall for ploys of the enemy. Help us see truth. In Jesus name, amen

No comments: