18 May 2023

     Good morning! How are we faithing? Trying to bring encouragement for a walk with God on a sinful planet is not easy. In my travels with a public job I run into all types of people. Some are easy to converse with and some ...well...interesting. Regardless of personalities, dispositions, attitudes I find the time to speak or not to speak is important. It also is very important to listen to the Holy Spirit and his prompts. It happened to me yesterday. I was talking to a young lady and a thought crossed my mind and I heard, "shut up" and that was what I did. Who knows what would have happened if I didn't listen. Point being, stay in the Word so when you hear that voice and it aligns with the Word, you obey.

1Jn 5:6  This is He who came through water and blood, Jesus Christ, not by water only, but by the water and blood. And the Spirit is He who bears witness, because the Spirit is the truth. 

Heavenly Father, Open our ears to hear your spirit of truth. Teach us to hear and obey. We praise you and thank you for everything, In Jesus name , amen

No comments: