13 July 2023

       Good morning! How are we faithing? The times they are a changing as a once popular song said. As believers we are to be wise and aware of the darkness around us. I have had many conversations in my head and with friends about what is happening lately. I always ask, "who thinks of these things?" and then I remember what darkness is. Anything one can imagine is being done somewhere. The most vile things that you can imagine is being done somewhere. Remember that without Jesus we are capable of those same things. With that thought I praise the Lord that he drew me to him and praise him for my salvation, how about you?

Eph 5:11-17  And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.   For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.  But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.  Therefore he says, "Awake, sleeping ones! And arise from the dead, and Christ shall give you light."  See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,   redeeming the time, because the days are evil.  Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 

Heavenly Father, Thank you for redemption for without it I would be in the darkness. Lord we lift those in the darkness and being fooled by it. Show up and show off and if we can help we are willing. Lord we lift our leaders up to you. We lift the children to you. Take the blinders off their eyes so they can see you. In Jesus name, amen

No comments: