26 June 2023

     Good morning! How are we faithing?  This is interesting. Jesus did what the Father who sent him to do. Jesus is explaining belief in him as the only way to the Father.

Joh 6:39-40  And this is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all which He has given Me I should lose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day.  And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes on Him should have everlasting life. And I will raise him up at the last day. 

Here it gets more interesting;

Joh 6:44  No one can come to Me unless the Father who has sent Me draw him, and I will raise him up at the last day. 

That makes me remember that as a child I wanted to go to church. I was so curious about God and Jesus I was drawn to seek out any information and I knew church was where I could find out. I knew Methodists, Catholics, Jewish people and asked questions. Who was right and who was wrong wasn't even the question as a child, I just needed to learn about this "savior". I really don't know when others are drawn to God or at what age it starts. I would assume upbringing, exposure to the Word determines when one realizes God is indeed drawing them. I knew some people that fought and ran for a long time when God was drawing them. I also know many will be given over to reprobate minds because of running but that is another subject. Are you running? Stop...salvation is for now.

Heavenly Father, Forgive our sins. Help us realize you are drawing us and we are tired of running. Open our eyes and minds so we cannot ignore your promptings. Make your Word become so alive we cannot run any more. In Jesus name, amen

No comments: